2.02.2010

More Adventures With: AMERICAN APPAREL GIRL!! (and some other girls)

Oh how American Apparel knows the way to this girl's heart. This time around the fine folks at AA sent me some sheer thigh-high tights with little hearts on them, a satiny black & white striped blouse (LOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!) and...and nude halter body suit (coochie cutter shorts on that bottom part - intense). A fellow told me the other day that he pictured me as an AA model doing those oddly scandalous poses - so that one on the right (although seriously toned down) is for him!

I've been in taxes/money land the past week or so, so since I have little time to write, I'll leave you with some photos that I've been lusting after.

Starting with Kate Lanphear - my hair icon - I'm shooting for something between the 2nd and 3rd pic:

My girlfriend Erin Wasson, shot by Terry Richardson for the Pinko SS10:

Aussie model Samantha Harris in Vogue Australia (March 2010):

Sigh, can't WAIT for fashion week. There will be some exciting chronicling, so watch out suckaaaas.

'prece.

No comments: